<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5333214002340315384?origin\x3dhttps://acookieslove.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="//www.blogger.com/navbar.g?blogID=24906335" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>

Friday, September 29, 2017

I'm really hating this facebook memories thing at times.. So, today it showed me a picture I uploaded on 29/9/2012. It was a ss of you hugging me. I remember back then they just introduced the pair motion and all we did was hugging each other, not giving a single care to anything else around. It's been 5 years.. And almost 2 years since we lost contact. Sometimes I do wonder how you are, if you're doing alright and have you achieved any of those dreams you talked to me about. And maybe you met someone new, someone who made you happy and finally took you away from me. Even if you did, I'm really happy for you. And afterall, I was the one who let you down first.

There were a lot of times when I wonder if I will ever let you go and move on, and each and every time I told myself I probably won't be able to get out of this.
A lot has happened the past 9 months or so. & I've come to realized that we both have already let go of each other completely and moved on unknowingly. As I began thinking of him more, the time I spent thinking of you is lesser and lesser to the point that if it weren't for facebook I probably would've forgotten about a lot of things..
I've met him, farmer. I've met the guy who makes me want to try and fight for a relationship. I've met the guy who makes me cry, the guy who has made my every emotion tied to everything he does. Most importantly, he's the guy who truly took my heart away from you, from every single thing that is related to you. I have really never ever imagined the day you're not the one in my heart anymore. But unknowingly, he has somehow replaced and took over you in there.
But please know that this doesn't mean whatever I felt for you is any lesser than what I'm feeling for him right now. I think it's more of the matter of when we met. When I met you I was still this young little girl who is ever so pampered and shielded from everything and every heartache. When I met you, all I knew to do is to walk in the opposite direction or just to do something stupid and hide like a coward at the first sign of any problem. And that was what I did. Which resulted in me hurting you tremendously. If I had been older and more mature, I would've fought for us like how I'm fighting now.

I just wanted to pop by here to share some thoughts after seeing those facebook memories. And boy, is that a lot of memories between us. All I hope for is you to be well and happy right now without me. And to let you know, I am alright too. Whatever memories we've had I would try to hold on as much as possible, in my heart. I do miss you farmer, a lot in fact.

5:52 PM