<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5333214002340315384?origin\x3dhttps://acookieslove.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="//www.blogger.com/navbar.g?blogID=24906335" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>

Saturday, March 25, 2017

"Under this tree, if we don't meet, then we won't ever get separated."

This was one of the first of many things you've ever said to me. I guess I never really knew what it meant until now. If we've never met, we won't be separated now. If I've never met you, I would never have experienced the most epic love story of my life. If I've never met you, I would probably not know how much I can love a person. If I've never met you, I probably wouldn't be what I am right now..

It's been exactly 5 years since the day I met you. The day when everything changed. I never knew or understood how anyone can fall for someone they've never even met. But I did, and I'm sure you did too. It was love at first sight. Even though we never really did say it, we both knew it in our hearts.

--------------

It's 25/03/2017, almost 4 months since I drafted this post. I thought that time would make everything better. I thought that at least, it would heal a lil' bit of this pain but every time I think of you, it just hurts. It hurts so bad I could barely breathe. I've always thought about how it would be like to have the kind of love that consumes you. And that's how it is. For a period of time, my whole life truly revolved around you. Every little thing about you, be it good or bad, affects me greatly. For so many times, I tried so hard not to think of you, telling myself that I will get over it one day. But the fact is, I did not. I did not get over you at all. In fact, it seemed to hurt a little more every time I think of you.



    If I had not met him, I would not yearn for him.
    If I did not know him, I would not think of him so much.
    If we had not been together, I would not have to disappear.
    If I did not treasure him so much, I would not have so many memories.
    If I did not love him, we would not need to throw each other away.
    If we had not been face-to-fact, we would never have been together.
    Perhaps, if I had not met you at all.
                                                  -                                     Scarlet Heart Ryeo-
                                                                                                                          ╝

9:49 AM