PAST.
July 2016
March 2017
August 2017
September 2017
November 2022
August 2023
Monday, July 4, 2016
Five years and one month. That's how long I've been playing DO. Pretty surprising considering that it's the first time I played a MMORPG. Despite trying out the private server for half a year and quitting for another year, I'm still back to the game somehow. & for a majority of the time I spent playing, he's the one and only person who's been in my heart and on my mind all the time.
4 years, 7 months and 5 days.
That's how long I've known you for. Even after so long so long, I still remember the day I met you. I was training in maze when you appeared. Instead of killing me, you chose to party me instead. I've always known who you were even tho we've never spoken before. All the war stories that switch and victoria used to tell me. You told me that usually when someone ks your spot, you will just kill them without saying but somehow for some weird reason you chose to party me instead. And from there, we just talked and talked till we were both done training. It was way past my bedtime but I didn't want to sleep. I remember that I was feeling a lil' sleepy back then but I just wanted to talk to you. I never imagine that this attraction I have towards you would be so strong.
29-11-2011, the day my life in DO changed because I met you. You made me feel something no one has ever made me felt before. You're also my greatest regret in the game. The fact that I hurt you so badly and never had the chance to tell you how I really felt about you. But there's nothing I can do about it. All I can do now is just pen my thoughts in this blog, hoping that one day, you might be able to see this.
4:28 AM